jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2011

"Dealing with difficult people" By: Gina Tarajano

It is easy to love the lovable people in our lives. But I think everyone has to deal with someone whois not easy to get along with. Come on girls, we all have someone, perhaps a coworker that is a trouble maker, or a relative that is always trying to bring us down with negativity or creating conflict. This week I have faced this challenge myself! I found myself replaying an unpleasant conversation in my head, which only made it worse! Then I brought it to the Lord. He sent me to Romans 12:9, "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." Matthew 5:44-45 "But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven."I know on my own, I cannot accomplish these things. But through the blood of Christ we can bring our failings to Him and find rest. Jesus came to bring us peace and joy and victory! Through prayer and His Word I have found forgiveness in my heart and compassion for the difficult person. I face this day with a joy that no one can take away! I encourage you to pray for the difficult people in your life and show the love of Christ no matter what! Then sit back and enjoy what God will do!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario